View as Grid List
Items 1-24 of 66
Items Per Pageper page
Sort By Set Descending Direction
- -9%Quick ViewMicro Sprite LED Scooter Blue$219.95The Micro Sprite is a 2 Wheel Scooter now with light-up LED wheels. It is the perfect, great value, all-round kids scooter. Its sturdy, quality construction and range of colours make this kick scooter stand out from the crowd. With adjustable handlebars and high-quality polyurethane wheels, there's no better way to get your kid started safely scooting on two wheels. The motion-activated LED's in the wheels light up while spinning through dynamo mechanics meaning no batteries to replace EVER. Its lightweight and handy kickstand make it a practical everyday kids scooter that can be taken anywhere. Features Include; Light-up LED WHeels Suitable for anyone able to scoot - from 4 to 84 years old! Recommended Maximum Weight: 100kg Scooter Weight: 2.7kg Wheel Size: 120mm front / 100mm rear Handlebar Height: 63-93cm (from the ground) Deck Width: 10cm Deck Length: 34.5cm Ground Clearance: 4cm Foldable for easy transport
- Crystal Twists Creation Kit$39.95Learn basic techniques for shaping metal wire into one-of-a-kind accessories using professional quality tools. No piercing needed!
- 2 sizes of metal wire
- 3 types of jewelry pliers
- 1 emery board
- 3 types of beads
Whether it's a special gift or an important keepsake, a hand made craft is something very personal -- a creation that is simply unique.
Craftabelle kits include only high quality components, and clear, detailed instructions for making professional-looking items.
Sophisticated color palettes and materials drawn from the fashion world mean even adults can't resist these kits.
Kids have the tools and support they need to master new techniques, which can in turn become stepping stones for new projects.
Great kits make great results. Great results inspire confidence and stimulate the imagination.
That's what makes Craftabelle kits the first step in a lifelong love of crafting and creativity.
- Trojan Horse$54.95Ancient Greek legends have many references to the Trojan Horse – a huge wooden horse that was left in Troy – with warriors inside.
When it was brought into the walled city, the warriors came out (late at night when everyone was asleep)and took over and opened the doors to the entrances – allowing the the Greek warriors hiding in the area (outside the walls) to overrun the city.
Based on drawings and written records, this Trojan Horse model allows you to re-create one of the most epic tales of ancient Troy – although on a much smaller scale.
Figures not included
Age Rating: 8+ While this kit can be made by youngsters starting around 8 years old (and younger), we like that it is both interesting and compelling for kids of all ages – right up to those in their 90’s!
We’re all children at heart! A great kit for parents and kids to make together! Good for beginner model maker
Ages: 8 years+
- Jungle Journey Puzzle 368 pc$26.95Imagine you're on holiday in the Brazilian jungle, discovering the exotic wildlife.
It's time to return to your hut but your route is blocked, and soon it will be night time. Can you make it back to safety before darkness falls?
Difficulty 2 out of 5 stars
Reccomended for ages 9+
- Shifu Orboot - Smart Globe$99.95Shifu Orboot Smart Globe is an interactive augmented reality globe. It is an amazing educational tool - explore, play fun games & learn about the world through an app. Let learning be guided by the child's interests. Compatible with most current devices. Recommended for ages: 4 to 10 years
- Shooting Stars Smart Game$43.95This “5-star” game is full of magic! Can you stack the blocks to recreate the image shown in the challenge? But watch out for shooting stars! The colour of the stars changes when you turn the blocks. Shooting Stars is a unique magical puzzle game, with 80 challenges from easy to expert. Who could wish for more? Game Contents: 4 double sided blocks with coloured stars booklet with 80 challenges and solutions 1 Player Game 80 Challenges from easy to expert Recommended for Ages 6 to Adult
- Butterflies Puzzle Game$29.95Slide & Create beautiful Butteflies. Just spread your wings and let your brain fly! Can you use your brain to create beautiful butterflies from random parts? Smart Games's Butterflies is a unique and fun sliding puzzle featuring 48 challenges, from easy to expert. A perfect, compact travel game that includes a storage compartment for the puzzle pieces and challenge booklet. 48 Challenges 1 player Game Recommended for Ages 6 to Adult
- Wood Worx Star Wars X Wing$14.95A detailed re-creation of the Rebel X-Wing Starfighter featured in Star Wars Movie 'A New Hope' Follow the easy step by step instructions to simply build paint stick & play! Perfect for any budding model maker and Star Wars enthusiast. Includes: 40 laser cut wood pieces 3 paint pots Paint brush Glue tube sticker sheet Instructions Recommended for Ages 5-6 with some help and Ages 7+ without help
- -20%Quick ViewRummikub$49.95Rummikub is a tile-based game for 2 to 4 players, combining elements of the card game rummy and mahjong. There are 106 tiles in the game, including 104 numbered tiles (valued 1 to 13 in four different colors, two copies of each) and two jokers. Players have 14 or 16 tiles initially and take turns putting down tiles from their racks into sets (groups or runs) of at least three, drawing a tile if they cannot play. The first player to use all their tiles scores a positive score based on the total of the other players' hands, while the losers get negative scores. An important feature of the game is that players can work with the tiles that have already been played.
- -20%Quick ViewAerobie Sprint 10 InchSpecial Price $21.56 Regular Price $26.95An Aerobie is a flying ring used in a manner similar to a flying disc or Frisbee, for recreational catches between two or more individuals. Its ring shape of only about 3 mm (0.12 in) thickness makes the Aerobie lighter and more stable in flight than a disc. It can be bent to tune it for straighter flight.Since it has very low drag and good stability, it can be thrown much farther than a flying disc. The Aerobie was used to set two former world records for thrown objects. Designed in 1984 by Stanford engineering lecturer Alan Adler, the Aerobie has a polycarbonate core with soft rubber bumpers molded onto the inner and outer rims. The outer rim has a spoiler designed to impart stability. Recommended for ages 7 and up
- -15%Quick ViewDiscovery Suspension Marble Run 113 pc$44.95Discovery Suspension Marble Run has a DIY Action Track System and 113 pieces that allow you to build over 7M of twisting turning track. Create a real working suspension marble run, then explore the scientific principles of velocity, gravity and acceleration. You can even design your own track! Recommended for ages 8 to 12 years.