View as Grid List
Items 1-24 of 109
Items Per Pageper page
Sort By Set Descending Direction
- IQ Puzzler Pro$22.95Q Puzzler Pro by Smart Games The best seller IQ-Puzzler has been refreshed for the next level of play. A different set of pieces offer 120 2D and 3D challenges in 3 playing modes. Play on the inside in an orthogonal grid or in 3D making pyramids or use the outside for a diagonal grid. SmartGames includes solutions and a beautiful housing to store the enclosed challenge booklet, rules and colourful pieces. Q Puzzler Pro by Smart Games Ages 7+
- Shooting Stars Smart Game$43.95This “5-star” game is full of magic! Can you stack the blocks to recreate the image shown in the challenge? But watch out for shooting stars! The colour of the stars changes when you turn the blocks. Shooting Stars is a unique magical puzzle game, with 80 challenges from easy to expert. Who could wish for more? Game Contents: 4 double sided blocks with coloured stars booklet with 80 challenges and solutions 1 Player Game 80 Challenges from easy to expert Recommended for Ages 6 to Adult
- Butterflies Puzzle Game$29.95Slide & Create beautiful Butteflies. Just spread your wings and let your brain fly! Can you use your brain to create beautiful butterflies from random parts? Smart Games's Butterflies is a unique and fun sliding puzzle featuring 48 challenges, from easy to expert. A perfect, compact travel game that includes a storage compartment for the puzzle pieces and challenge booklet. 48 Challenges 1 player Game Recommended for Ages 6 to Adult
- -20%Quick ViewRummikubSpecial Price $39.96 Regular Price $49.95Rummikub is a tile-based game for 2 to 4 players, combining elements of the card game rummy and mahjong. There are 106 tiles in the game, including 104 numbered tiles (valued 1 to 13 in four different colors, two copies of each) and two jokers. Players have 14 or 16 tiles initially and take turns putting down tiles from their racks into sets (groups or runs) of at least three, drawing a tile if they cannot play. The first player to use all their tiles scores a positive score based on the total of the other players' hands, while the losers get negative scores. An important feature of the game is that players can work with the tiles that have already been played.
- Uno Flip$14.95UNO FLIP! is the matching game you know, plus exciting new twists. Play the special FLIP card and all cards in your hand, the draw pile and draw deck are flipped over to reveal an entirely new set of numbers and colors on the opposite side! It also has new Draw Five and Skip Everyone cards. It's the matching game you know, with exciting new twists. The double-sided deck contains special FLIP cards and tougher penalties that give the classic game a more competitive edge. There is a "Light Side" to the deck, which plays like classic UNO™, and a "Dark Side" where penalties are super-tough. Suitable Ages: 7+ years.
- Guess Who? Classic Game$49.95There's a mystery person on your opponent's card. Can you find the matching face in the crowd? Start with your game full of silly-looking characters. Then ask the right questions to eliminate the wrong faces! Does your person have blue eyes? Is your person wearing a hat? Once you're down to a face or two - solve the mystery by guessing who! For ages 6+.
- Animal Snap$13.50Animal snap is a new addition to the range of Usborne Snap cards. The box contains 52 snap cards (13 matching sets of 4), with labelled pictures of different wild animals, including a sloth, monkeys and hippos. Simple instructions on how to play snap are printed on the box, along with the suggestion of playing with few cards to make it easier for younger players. A great way to helps children develop word and picture matching skills in a fun filled family game. Cards Dimensions: 128 x82 mm Ages 2+
- Classic Chinese Checkers With Marbles$39.95This has a round wooden traditional Chinese Checkers board with real marbles. Chinese checkers is a strategy board game of German origin originally known as Sternhalma. It can be played by two, three, four, or six people, playing individually or with partners. The objective is to be first to race all of one's pieces across the hexagram-shaped board into "home", the corner of the star opposite one's starting corner, using single-step moves or moves that jump over other pieces. The remaining players continue the game to establish second, third, fourth, fifth, and last place finishers. The rules are simple, so even young children can play. For 2,4 or 6 players. The set containers a 30cm wooden board, 6 sets of coloured marbles, and instructions. Suitable for Aged 6 to Adults
- Sushi Go! Hang-Sell$24.95Pass the sushi! In this fast-playing card game, the goal is to grab the best combination of sushi dishes as they whiz by. Score points for making the most maki rolls or for collecting a full set of sashimi. Dip your favourite nigiri in wasabi to triple its value, but be sure to leave room for dessert or else you’ll eat into your score! Gather the most points and consider yourself the sushi master! This version comes in cardboard box. 2-5 players Ages 8+
- Slamwich Card Game$24.95Flip and stack this clever loaf of cards to build slamwiches and double-deckers. Tomato, onion, tomato... slap! Get there first and win the pile. But watch out - you'll have to catch the thief and stop the muncher from stealing the stack of cards. When you're out of cards you're out of the game. The player who collects all of the cards wins. Parental alert: a sharp eye and fast hand will prevail. Play all out, but the kids will beat you every time! Playing time: about 20 minutes. 2 to 6 players Ages 6 and up
- Clouedo Junior$38.95Kids will love putting on their detective's hat and playing this junior version of the classic Cluedo board game! This "whodunit" game is focused on the mystery of 'The Case of the Broken Toy'. Someone broke one of your favourite toys! Can you figure out Which toy is broken? Who broke it? and When they did it? Ages: 5+ Players: 2 to 6
- Ghost Blitz$35.95Ghost Blitz is a dexterity & reaction game for 2 to 8 players Super fun game for kids, they will love racing to catch the correct wooden piece Players use pattern, shape and color recognition to determine which piece to grab Playing time: 20 to 30 minutes Can be combined with Ghost Blitz 2 for even more of a challenge. Recommended for Ages 8+
- -5%Quick ViewTelestrationsSpecial Price $58.85 Regular Price $61.95The perfect game for laughter & laughter. Great for parties! Telestrations is the visual version of the classic “telephone game” where you draw what you see, then guess what you saw to reveal hilarious outcomes! Each player starts with their own erasable sketchbook, marker and word card. A roll of the die determines each player’s secret word. The timer gets turned and everyone draws their word. After 60 seconds, everyone passes their book to the player on their left. Then each player takes a few seconds to guess in words what they see and passes again. The timer is turned and everyone draws the guess. This continues until everyone’s sketchbook passes by every player and returns back to its original owner, where it’s time for The Big Reveal. Everyone shares their book and the hilarious miscommunication is revealed. The outcomes are unpredictable and the laughter is contagious! For 4-8 Players, Aged 8+.
- Beat The Clock$24.95Whether you're inside or outside, at home, the park or even at school, Beat the Clock Stopwatch Set is jam-packed with fun and constructive activities. From keeping balloons in the air, to running around the block, to setting the table, these fun time-based activities will delight and entertain children for hours. Ages: 5years+
- Othello Classic Game$38.95A minute to learn...a lifetime to master! Trap and capture your opponents pieces by placing your disks on the board. Every time you block one or more of your opponent's pieces you flip those disks to your color. But look outyour opponent will try do the same to you! This is the original, classic version of Othello. Ages: 7 + | Players: 2
- -20%Quick ViewClassic Wooden Tumbling TowerSpecial Price $7.96 Regular Price $9.95Stack it High! Keep a steady hand! Dont Knock it down! Keep a steady eye! Great for Hand eye coordination. This Classic wooden game is the same as Jenga only with slightly smaller blocks. Great for storing and taking with you on holiday. Tower measures 22cm high. Contains 54 smooth wooden rectangle blocks. A fun classic family game. Recommended for Ages 5 to Adults
- -25%Quick ViewThinkfun Thinking Putty Puzzle$89.95The Thinking Putty Puzzle includes 6 colors of the popular Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty, a puzzle grid, a base with storage, 3 bridge pieces, 3 blocker pieces, and 60 challenge cards with solutions. Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately! How to play - Connect the same-colored dots by creating same-colored paths of Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty without crossing different colored Thinking Putty paths. It's unique play experience makes it one of the best gifts for boys and girls ages 8 and up. Comes with multi-level challenges - Thinking Putty Puzzle comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them. Suitable for 8+ years
- Backgammon -Wooden box set$54.95Play this classic board game of strategy and chance on a beautiful wooden board which folds up and latches close. Take it anywhere with easy carrying, thanks to the wooden handle. 2 player game. Learning Outcomes Creative & Critical Thinking Fine Motor Skills Numeracy Social & Emotional Recommended for Ages 6+