View as Grid List
Items 1-24 of 78
Items Per Pageper page
Sort By Set Descending Direction
- Rattle Snake Jake$49.95Rattlesnake Jake has stolen your gold! Watch out for his rattle, and carefully sneak the gold back. One wrong move… and he strikes! His ominous rattle builds the suspense for the ultimate jump! If Rattlesnake Jake strikes on your turn, you must return half of your nuggets to him. The player with the most gold when the last nugget has been taken wins the game. Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included. Includes a fun colorful 24-piece puzzle! 2+ Players Ages:4 years+
- Jungle Journey Puzzle 368 pc$26.95Imagine you're on holiday in the Brazilian jungle, discovering the exotic wildlife.
It's time to return to your hut but your route is blocked, and soon it will be night time. Can you make it back to safety before darkness falls?
Difficulty 2 out of 5 stars
Reccomended for ages 9+
- Shooting Stars Smart Game$43.95This “5-star” game is full of magic! Can you stack the blocks to recreate the image shown in the challenge? But watch out for shooting stars! The colour of the stars changes when you turn the blocks. Shooting Stars is a unique magical puzzle game, with 80 challenges from easy to expert. Who could wish for more? Game Contents: 4 double sided blocks with coloured stars booklet with 80 challenges and solutions 1 Player Game 80 Challenges from easy to expert Recommended for Ages 6 to Adult
- Butterflies Puzzle Game$29.95Slide & Create beautiful Butteflies. Just spread your wings and let your brain fly! Can you use your brain to create beautiful butterflies from random parts? Smart Games's Butterflies is a unique and fun sliding puzzle featuring 48 challenges, from easy to expert. A perfect, compact travel game that includes a storage compartment for the puzzle pieces and challenge booklet. 48 Challenges 1 player Game Recommended for Ages 6 to Adult
- -20%Quick ViewRummikub$49.95Rummikub is a tile-based game for 2 to 4 players, combining elements of the card game rummy and mahjong. There are 106 tiles in the game, including 104 numbered tiles (valued 1 to 13 in four different colors, two copies of each) and two jokers. Players have 14 or 16 tiles initially and take turns putting down tiles from their racks into sets (groups or runs) of at least three, drawing a tile if they cannot play. The first player to use all their tiles scores a positive score based on the total of the other players' hands, while the losers get negative scores. An important feature of the game is that players can work with the tiles that have already been played.
- Uno Flip$14.95UNO FLIP! is the matching game you know, plus exciting new twists. Play the special FLIP card and all cards in your hand, the draw pile and draw deck are flipped over to reveal an entirely new set of numbers and colors on the opposite side! It also has new Draw Five and Skip Everyone cards. It's the matching game you know, with exciting new twists. The double-sided deck contains special FLIP cards and tougher penalties that give the classic game a more competitive edge. There is a "Light Side" to the deck, which plays like classic UNO™, and a "Dark Side" where penalties are super-tough. Suitable Ages: 7+ years.
- Guess Who? Classic Game$49.95There's a mystery person on your opponent's card. Can you find the matching face in the crowd? Start with your game full of silly-looking characters. Then ask the right questions to eliminate the wrong faces! Does your person have blue eyes? Is your person wearing a hat? Once you're down to a face or two - solve the mystery by guessing who! For ages 6+.
- Clouedo Junior$38.95Kids will love putting on their detective's hat and playing this junior version of the classic Cluedo board game! This "whodunit" game is focused on the mystery of 'The Case of the Broken Toy'. Someone broke one of your favourite toys! Can you figure out Which toy is broken? Who broke it? and When they did it? Ages: 5+ Players: 2 to 6
- Ghost Blitz$35.95Ghost Blitz is a dexterity & reaction game for 2 to 8 players Super fun game for kids, they will love racing to catch the correct wooden piece Players use pattern, shape and color recognition to determine which piece to grab Playing time: 20 to 30 minutes Can be combined with Ghost Blitz 2 for even more of a challenge. Recommended for Ages 8+
- -5%Quick ViewTelestrations$61.95The perfect game for laughter & laughter. Great for parties! Telestrations is the visual version of the classic “telephone game” where you draw what you see, then guess what you saw to reveal hilarious outcomes! Each player starts with their own erasable sketchbook, marker and word card. A roll of the die determines each player’s secret word. The timer gets turned and everyone draws their word. After 60 seconds, everyone passes their book to the player on their left. Then each player takes a few seconds to guess in words what they see and passes again. The timer is turned and everyone draws the guess. This continues until everyone’s sketchbook passes by every player and returns back to its original owner, where it’s time for The Big Reveal. Everyone shares their book and the hilarious miscommunication is revealed. The outcomes are unpredictable and the laughter is contagious! For 4-8 Players, Aged 8+.
- Beat The Clock$24.95Whether you're inside or outside, at home, the park or even at school, Beat the Clock Stopwatch Set is jam-packed with fun and constructive activities. From keeping balloons in the air, to running around the block, to setting the table, these fun time-based activities will delight and entertain children for hours. Ages: 5years+
- Othello Classic Game$38.95A minute to learn...a lifetime to master! Trap and capture your opponents pieces by placing your disks on the board. Every time you block one or more of your opponent's pieces you flip those disks to your color. But look outyour opponent will try do the same to you! This is the original, classic version of Othello. Ages: 7 + | Players: 2
- -20%Quick ViewClassic Wooden Tumbling Tower$9.95Stack it High! Keep a steady hand! Dont Knock it down! Keep a steady eye! Great for Hand eye coordination. This Classic wooden game is the same as Jenga only with slightly smaller blocks. Great for storing and taking with you on holiday. Tower measures 22cm high. Contains 54 smooth wooden rectangle blocks. A fun classic family game. Recommended for Ages 5 to Adults
- -25%Quick ViewThinkfun Chocolate Fix$53.95The owner of the Corner Candy Shop left for vacation and put an apprentice in charge. It's up to them to keep the business afloat by figuring out how to assemble 40 chocolate boxes before the owner returns! Using the clues, fill the tray with all nine chocolate pieces in their correct positions. Similar to Sudoku, you must examine all clues on the challenge card before making a move. You will feel your confidence build as you narrow the possibilities to complete each challenge. Features: 40 Mind Challenge Cards, 9 Chocolate pieces, 1 Assortment Game Tray, Game-Go Bag. Single Player. Ages 8+
- -25%Quick ViewThinkfun Thinking Putty Puzzle$89.95The Thinking Putty Puzzle includes 6 colors of the popular Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty, a puzzle grid, a base with storage, 3 bridge pieces, 3 blocker pieces, and 60 challenge cards with solutions. Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately! How to play - Connect the same-colored dots by creating same-colored paths of Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty without crossing different colored Thinking Putty paths. It's unique play experience makes it one of the best gifts for boys and girls ages 8 and up. Comes with multi-level challenges - Thinking Putty Puzzle comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them. Suitable for 8+ years
- Backgammon -Wooden box set$54.95Play this classic board game of strategy and chance on a beautiful wooden board which folds up and latches close. Take it anywhere with easy carrying, thanks to the wooden handle. 2 player game. Learning Outcomes Creative & Critical Thinking Fine Motor Skills Numeracy Social & Emotional Recommended for Ages 6+