View as Grid List
Items 1-24 of 79
Items Per Pageper page
Sort By Set Descending Direction
- Story Time Chess$85.95Story Time Chess is a board game that teaches chess to young children using silly stories, vibrant illustrations, custom chess pieces, a unique chess board, and an engaging card game. The stories and supporting materials communicate the rules of chess to children in a way that makes learning chess simple and fun. Best of all, no chess experience is required for parents or children to learn. Each chess piece has its own story and exercises that explain how the piece moves in a fun, silly, memorable way. Learning chess leads to increased test scores, stronger critical thinking skills, an ability to plan ahead, improved executive functions, and so much more. Recommended for ages 3 years +
- -17%Quick ViewPass The PandasSpecial Price $24.95 Regular Price $29.95This is a fast & fun dice game. Be the first to get rid of all of your dice to win the game! Roll pandas and you can pass those dice to the other players. Roll water and it evaporates from the game. You need to roll at least as much bamboo as the previous player, otherwise you have to take some of theirs. Get ready for some “Panda-monium” as you race to get rid of all of your dice to win the game! 2-5 players Suitable for Ages 6yrs+
- -7%Quick ViewWooden Sling Soccer GameSpecial Price $39.95 Regular Price $42.90Wooden Sling Soccer Game is fast, frenetic and fun. Sling the discs and be the first to get them all to the other side. Sturdy wooden table game. Use the elastic sling launcher to propel your soccer ball discs. The aim is to see who can be the first player to get all their discs into the other player's half. Recommended for Ages 3yrs and Up. (NG23647)
- Virus - The Most Contagious Card Game$24.95Protect your vital organs while attacking others’! Be the first player with 4 healthy organs to win! Hours of fun and laughter. Virus! The Most Contagious Card Game Strains of experimental viruses have been released from their storage containers and only you can stop them Your mission is to face the pandemic head on Use any means necessary ethical or not to immunise your body while trying to stop your opponents from infecting destroying or stealing your organs Virus is a fast paced-card game for 2 to 6 players. Recommended For Ages 8yrs+
- -11%Quick ViewThe Genius GemsSpecial Price $39.95 Regular Price $44.95A brilliant new twist on the popular Genius Star and Genius Square Games! Each player receives their own Genius Gems grid and a set of the ten, double-sided clusters of gems. Roll five of the dice inside the shaker and they will land in the five coloured wells. Now race your opponent to fill every space on the grid using the ten clusters, so that the patterns shown on the dice appear simultaneously on the grid, in the correct colours. All 10,794 puzzles have at least one possible solution. As soon as somebody finishes first, re-roll the dice and play again! Will you stick to using the basic dice, or up the ante and include the dastardly and/or devilish dice? There may be times when it seems impossible, but there will ALWAYS be at least one solution... and that’s what makes it a ‘Genius’ game! A game for 1-2 players. Ages 8 to adult
- Throw Throw Avocado$54.95A dodgeball card game. You throw Avocados at each other. A fantastic family friendly party game. From the Creators of Exploding Kittens and Throw Throw Burrito. • Four brand new battles that make the game even crazier and funnier than the original • Bonus pack of cards that allow you to combine decks with Throw Throw Burrito and play one insane game with more players and all four squishies • This sequel to Burrito is just as fun, just as exciting, all the same components but with 3 new battle mechanics and you dont even need TTB to play Includes 135 game cards, instruction manual, 2 foam avocados and 7 tokens. 2-6 players Recommended for Ages 7yrs+
- Wooden Croquet Lawn Game$54.95Treat your family and friends to some good old fashion fun with this croquet set. Perfect for recreation and competitive play. Ideal addition to any garden party - this four player Garden Games Croquet set is a good way to introduce kids to the traditional family game. This set has everything you need for an afternoon full of entertainment and light exercise to all those involved. Perfect for recreation and competitive play. Comes with 4 x sticks and 4x balls and 6 metal wickets, in a zip up bag for storage Blue zip bag size approx. 59 x10 x19cm Wooden Croquet sticks approx 56cm long Wooden ball size approx. 4cm diameter Recommended for ages 3 years +
- Match Madness Duo$39.95MATCH MADDNESS DUO is the matching game for fast thinkers! Shift your brain into higher gear in this clever game of logic and perception. Be quick to recreate a pattern on a card with your set of 5 blocks! Perfect dual fun for up to 2 players! • 60 challenges • 3 difficulty levels • Improves logic skills COMPONENTS 10 Playing blocks 60 Pattern cards Game rules 8+
- Orchard Games- Shape Aliens$43.95Have a blast by matching the shapes to the aliens, then launching them onboard the 3D spaceship in this fun cosmic game! All aboard! Players take turns to match their shape cards to aliens. Once they've found a match, they launch their alien onboard the 3D spaceship ready for blast off! The winner is the first person to match all their shapes. Develops colour and shape recognition skills. 2-4 players Ages: 3-6 (OC114)
- Orchard Toys- Number Bears$32.95This game from Orchard Toys is a great way to introduce children to addition and subtraction. Number Bears is a combined learning activity and game in one. Players must get their bear safely home to their cubs by turning over number cards and solving mathematical problems in this fun number bonds game. Be careful the bear doesn't get distracted by the yummy pot of honey or you'll have to miss a turn!! Featuring competitive gameplay, fun bear characters and a broad range of simple and challenging sums. 1-4 players Ages: 5+ (OC113)
- Orchard Game - First Sounds Lotto$29.95This First Sounds Lotto is a fun-filled sound game where players listen to the sounds on the free Orchard Toys app or make noises themselves and match them to pictures on their playing boards. Children will have fun as they buzz like a bee, moo like a cow or hiss like a snake. First Sounds Lotto also includes a 6 piece jigsaw puzzle for added play value that can be used to encourage conversation from young children as they try to spot the sounds featured in the game. 2-4 players Ages: 2+ (OC100)
- Orchard Toys - Jungle Heads & Tails$32.95A jungle version of Orchard’s bestselling Farmyard Heads & Tails. Match the friendly animal heads and tails in this fun first activity for very young children. As children grow in confidence and ability, use the cards in a simple game of pairs to develop first gameplay skills such as memory and turn taking. Children will love observing and talking about the colourful jungle animals they can see on the cards, from a cheeky monkey to a bright pink flamingo! The game also includes a fun elephant play piece which will get little ones giggling! Suitable for children as young as 18 months, Jungle Heads & Tails is the perfect first game - offering the ideal balance of engaging gameplay, learning and fun! 1-4 players Ages: 18 months plus
- Solitaire (Timeless Games)$34.95A classic Solitaire game set with a wooden board and 33 wooden checkers. The player challenges themselves to have only one checker left. A good brain stimulation game for problem solving and determination. The John N. Hansen Company has been providing the best selling toys and games to the market for more than 50 years. This Solitaire game from the Timeless Games series is a one player game. Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Checkers (Timeless Games)$34.95This is a classic Checkers set. It contains a deluxe wooden playing board and 12 light and 12 dark solid wooden checkers and instructions. Children can easily follow the instructions and enjoy playing this timeless game. The John N. Hansen Company has been providing the best selling toys and games to the market for more than 50 years. This checkers game from the Timeless Games series is for 2 players. Suitable for ages 6 and up.
- Duncan Beach Ball Puzzle$14.95The Duncan Beach Ball Puzzle is similar to a cube puzzle, but it's in the shape of a ball! Rotate all six colours and then solve to have them align back to together! Hours of fun in the palm of your hand - great for the beginner to intermediate puzzle solver. Includes a handy instruction manual to get you started! Recommended for Ages 6+
- Uno Flip$17.95UNO FLIP! is the matching game you know, plus exciting new twists. Play the special FLIP card and all cards in your hand, the draw pile and draw deck are flipped over to reveal an entirely new set of numbers and colors on the opposite side! It also has new Draw Five and Skip Everyone cards. It's the matching game you know, with exciting new twists. The double-sided deck contains special FLIP cards and tougher penalties that give the classic game a more competitive edge. There is a "Light Side" to the deck, which plays like classic UNO™, and a "Dark Side" where penalties are super-tough. Suitable Ages: 7+ years.
- Guess Who? Classic Game$49.95There's a mystery person on your opponent's card. Can you find the matching face in the crowd? Start with your game full of silly-looking characters. Then ask the right questions to eliminate the wrong faces! Does your person have blue eyes? Is your person wearing a hat? Once you're down to a face or two - solve the mystery by guessing who! For ages 6+.
- Animal Snap$13.50Animal snap is a new addition to the range of Usborne Snap cards. The box contains 52 snap cards (13 matching sets of 4), with labelled pictures of different wild animals, including a sloth, monkeys and hippos. Simple instructions on how to play snap are printed on the box, along with the suggestion of playing with few cards to make it easier for younger players. A great way to helps children develop word and picture matching skills in a fun filled family game. Cards Dimensions: 128 x82 mm Ages 2+
- Cluedo Junior$38.95Kids will love putting on their detective's hat and playing this junior version of the classic Cluedo board game! This "whodunit" game is focused on the mystery of 'The Case of the Broken Toy'. Someone broke one of your favourite toys! Can you figure out Which toy is broken? Who broke it? and When they did it? Ages: 5+ Players: 2 to 6
- Ghost Blitz$35.95Ghost Blitz is a dexterity & reaction game for 2 to 8 players Super fun game for kids, they will love racing to catch the correct wooden piece Players use pattern, shape and color recognition to determine which piece to grab Playing time: 20 to 30 minutes Can be combined with Ghost Blitz 2 for even more of a challenge. Recommended for Ages 8+
- Beat The Clock$24.95Whether you're inside or outside, at home, the park or even at school, Beat the Clock Stopwatch Set is jam-packed with fun and constructive activities. From keeping balloons in the air, to running around the block, to setting the table, these fun time-based activities will delight and entertain children for hours. Ages: 5years+