View as Grid List
Items 1-24 of 81
Items Per Pageper page
Sort By Set Descending Direction
- -13%Quick View
- Thinkfun - Minecraft Magnetic Travel Puzzle$32.95Minecraft Magnetic Travel Puzzle The ender dragon is trying to prevent you from traveling through the worlds of Minecraft by placing 40 increasingly difficult challenges in your path. Solve the challenges and advance on your journey, using your most powerful weapon—YOUR BRAIN! In this mind-bending game of deductive reasoning, players use positive and negative visual clues to place magnetic Minecraft weapons and armor on the Crafting Table in the correct arrangement. When your arrangement includes all the Clue Patterns on the Challenge—YOU WIN! Type: Brainteasers Logic Games Travel Games Skill: Logic and Problem Solving Visual Perception and Reasoning Age: 8 and Up Players: 1 Player
- Hookey Set- Formula Sports$36.95This Hookey Set has a good quality board and is by Formula Sports. It is super portable and easy to play game. It’s the perfect addition to any pool room, verandah post, tree or garage wall. With more than one way to play it's also a versatile game people of all ages can enjoy. It'll last for many games nights to come as the board is made with real rubberwood, not flimsy ply. It is a great game for hand eye coordination. Hookey is also the perfect way to get the kids away from the TV and brushing up on their math skills while they play 121. Set Hookey up permanently for at home fun, or easily take it down to the park for a few rounds of Round the Clock and a laugh with mates. Get hookey with it! Includes: Numbered Board made from Rubber Wood Metal Hooks 12 Silicone Throwing Rings (6 red, 6 blue) 'How to Play' leaflet Don't fret if you lose a silicone ring, Replacement Hookey Rings are available. These are also great if you want to include more players in your game! Recommended for ages
- Droodle A Doodle Family Game$49.95In this entertaining droodle game, players need to think creatively and sketch their interpretation of the droodle. If they did a good job in sketching they win points. A good laugh is guaranteed! This game assists in developing fine motor skills, creative and "out of the box" thinking as well as sharpening one's sense of humor!Inside: 108 droodles, erasable tin board, 2 erasable pens, a sand timer & instructions booklet. The name "droodle" signifies a mix between a "doodle" (a sketch) and a "riddle". This drawing board game includes 108 doodle cards, erasable white board, 2 erasable pens, a sand-timer & instructions booklet. Comes in a sturdy magnetically closing box. A game for 2 or more players Recommended for ages 5 years - adults
- Little Bakers Card Game$18.95Get ready for this fast and fun game that is the perfect introduction to card games and turns little children into little bakers! Players collect the ingredient cards to match the recipe they’re cooking by taking turns to pick up new cards and discard unwanted ones. Will you be the first to finish your bake or will you be left with a muddle of mixed-up ingredients? A game for 2-5 players Recommended for ages 4 years+
- Heap-O-Sheep Game - Fat Brain Toys$42.95A new game by Fat Brain toys that encourages fine motor skills, cordination and concentration. How well can you operate a sheep-apult? Taking turns, players use their springboard to launch their sheep onto the hook-and-loop paddock. Each sheep is covered with hook and loop fabric. Plan your approach, aim right, then - Land them, stick them, and pile 'em up! The first to get all of their sheep to stay in the field wins the game! Forget sheep-herding and discover the thrill of sheep-launching with the fast and fun game of Heap-O-Sheep. Includes paddock, 16 sheep in 4 colours, 4 springboards, game rules and instructions. "Lots of Laughs and fun fo the whole family!" A game for 2 – 4 players Recommended for ages 6 years +
- -5%Quick ViewCat Face Card Holder - DjecoSpecial Price $9.95 Regular Price $10.50An adorable Djeco cardholder in the shape of a cat’s face. Great for helping children to hold their cards easier. Easy to use and doesn’t damage cards. Suitable for ages: 3+ years Measures 9 x 9cm Recommended for ages 3 years +
- Bee Genius$43.95This is a single player challenge game with thousands of puzzles and there is always a solution! Designed especially for little geniuses! Roll the six dice to determine the locations of the worker bees. There are 46, 656 unique possible combinations in which the dice can fall. Some combinations will be easier to solve, some much harder. A non-competitive game, devised to help children to develop their thinking skills. Suitable for ages 3 to 8 years.
- Story Time Chess$85.95Story Time Chess is a board game that teaches chess to young children using silly stories, vibrant illustrations, custom chess pieces, a unique chess board, and an engaging card game. The stories and supporting materials communicate the rules of chess to children in a way that makes learning chess simple and fun. Best of all, no chess experience is required for parents or children to learn. Each chess piece has its own story and exercises that explain how the piece moves in a fun, silly, memorable way. Learning chess leads to increased test scores, stronger critical thinking skills, an ability to plan ahead, improved executive functions, and so much more. Recommended for ages 3 years +
- -7%Quick ViewWooden Sling Soccer GameSpecial Price $39.95 Regular Price $42.90Wooden Sling Soccer Game is fast, frenetic and fun. Sling the discs and be the first to get them all to the other side. Sturdy wooden table game. Use the elastic sling launcher to propel your soccer ball discs. The aim is to see who can be the first player to get all their discs into the other player's half. Recommended for Ages 3yrs and Up. (NG23647)
- -50%Quick ViewVirus - The Most Contagious Card GameSpecial Price $12.95 Regular Price $25.95Protect your vital organs while attacking others’! Be the first player with 4 healthy organs to win! Hours of fun and laughter. Virus! The Most Contagious Card Game Strains of experimental viruses have been released from their storage containers and only you can stop them Your mission is to face the pandemic head on Use any means necessary ethical or not to immunise your body while trying to stop your opponents from infecting destroying or stealing your organs Virus is a fast paced-card game for 2 to 6 players. Recommended For Ages 8yrs+
- The Genius Gems$44.95A brilliant new twist on the popular Genius Star and Genius Square Games! Each player receives their own Genius Gems grid and a set of the ten, double-sided clusters of gems. Roll five of the dice inside the shaker and they will land in the five coloured wells. Now race your opponent to fill every space on the grid using the ten clusters, so that the patterns shown on the dice appear simultaneously on the grid, in the correct colours. All 10,794 puzzles have at least one possible solution. As soon as somebody finishes first, re-roll the dice and play again! Will you stick to using the basic dice, or up the ante and include the dastardly and/or devilish dice? There may be times when it seems impossible, but there will ALWAYS be at least one solution... and that’s what makes it a ‘Genius’ game! A game for 1-2 players. Ages 8 to adult
- Wooden Croquet Lawn Game$59.95Treat your family and friends to some good old fashion fun with this croquet set. Perfect for recreation and competitive play. Ideal addition to any garden party - this four player Garden Games Croquet set is a good way to introduce kids to the traditional family game. This set has everything you need for an afternoon full of entertainment and light exercise to all those involved. Perfect for recreation and competitive play. Comes with 4 x sticks and 4x balls and 6 metal wickets, in a zip up bag for storage Blue zip bag size approx. 59 x10 x19cm Wooden Croquet sticks approx 56cm long Wooden ball size approx. 4cm diameter Recommended for ages 3 years +
- Orchard Games- Shape Aliens$49.95Have a blast by matching the shapes to the aliens, then launching them onboard the 3D spaceship in this fun cosmic game! All aboard! Players take turns to match their shape cards to aliens. Once they've found a match, they launch their alien onboard the 3D spaceship ready for blast off! The winner is the first person to match all their shapes. Develops colour and shape recognition skills. 2-4 players Ages: 3-6 (OC114)
- Orchard Toys- Number Bears$32.95This game from Orchard Toys is a great way to introduce children to addition and subtraction. Number Bears is a combined learning activity and game in one. Players must get their bear safely home to their cubs by turning over number cards and solving mathematical problems in this fun number bonds game. Be careful the bear doesn't get distracted by the yummy pot of honey or you'll have to miss a turn!! Featuring competitive gameplay, fun bear characters and a broad range of simple and challenging sums. 1-4 players Ages: 5+ (OC113)
- Orchard Toys - Jungle Heads & Tails$36.95A jungle version of Orchard’s bestselling Farmyard Heads & Tails. Match the friendly animal heads and tails in this fun first activity for very young children. As children grow in confidence and ability, use the cards in a simple game of pairs to develop first gameplay skills such as memory and turn taking. Children will love observing and talking about the colourful jungle animals they can see on the cards, from a cheeky monkey to a bright pink flamingo! The game also includes a fun elephant play piece which will get little ones giggling! Suitable for children as young as 18 months, Jungle Heads & Tails is the perfect first game - offering the ideal balance of engaging gameplay, learning and fun! 1-4 players Ages: 18 months plus
- Solitaire (Timeless Games)$34.95A classic Solitaire game set with a wooden board and 33 wooden checkers. The player challenges themselves to have only one checker left. A good brain stimulation game for problem solving and determination. The John N. Hansen Company has been providing the best selling toys and games to the market for more than 50 years. This Solitaire game from the Timeless Games series is a one player game. Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Checkers (Timeless Games)$34.95This is a classic Checkers set. It contains a deluxe wooden playing board and 12 light and 12 dark solid wooden checkers and instructions. Children can easily follow the instructions and enjoy playing this timeless game. The John N. Hansen Company has been providing the best selling toys and games to the market for more than 50 years. This checkers game from the Timeless Games series is for 2 players. Suitable for ages 6 and up.
- Duncan Beach Ball Puzzle$14.95The Duncan Beach Ball Puzzle is similar to a cube puzzle, but it's in the shape of a ball! Rotate all six colours and then solve to have them align back to together! Hours of fun in the palm of your hand - great for the beginner to intermediate puzzle solver. Includes a handy instruction manual to get you started! Recommended for Ages 6+