View as Grid List
Items 1-24 of 109
Items Per Pageper page
Sort By Set Descending Direction
- Smart Brain - French Cut Chess 30cm$46.95This classic strategy game can now be played on the move with this chess set. It consists of natural and brown stained French cut pieces and a folding board with metal latch. The 30 x 30cm folding board is compact for travel and for easy storage. Full instructions are included so it is perfect for both novices and experts. Its stunning design makes it the perfect gift for chess lovers – both young and old.
- Orchard Games- Shape Aliens$43.95Have a blast by matching the shapes to the aliens, then launching them onboard the 3D spaceship in this fun cosmic game! All aboard! Players take turns to match their shape cards to aliens. Once they've found a match, they launch their alien onboard the 3D spaceship ready for blast off! The winner is the first person to match all their shapes. Develops colour and shape recognition skills. 2-4 players Ages: 3-6 (OC114)
- Orchard Toys- Number Bears$32.95This game from Orchard Toys is a great way to introduce children to addition and subtraction. Number Bears is a combined learning activity and game in one. Players must get their bear safely home to their cubs by turning over number cards and solving mathematical problems in this fun number bonds game. Be careful the bear doesn't get distracted by the yummy pot of honey or you'll have to miss a turn!! Featuring competitive gameplay, fun bear characters and a broad range of simple and challenging sums. 1-4 players Ages: 5+ (OC113)
- Orchard Game - First Sounds Lotto$29.95This First Sounds Lotto is a fun-filled sound game where players listen to the sounds on the free Orchard Toys app or make noises themselves and match them to pictures on their playing boards. Children will have fun as they buzz like a bee, moo like a cow or hiss like a snake. First Sounds Lotto also includes a 6 piece jigsaw puzzle for added play value that can be used to encourage conversation from young children as they try to spot the sounds featured in the game. 2-4 players Ages: 2+ (OC100)
- Orchard Toys- Rainforest Match$29.95This exciting and engaging game by Orchard Toys is sure to hold the children's attention. Match the colour or animal and race to build the tallest tree! Featuring 3 ways to play, match cards by animal or colour to make the tallest tree, or enjoy a fast-paced, more tactical game perfect for older children. 2-4 players. Ages: 3-7 (OC111)
- Orchard Toys- Alphabet Match$27.95Learn the letters of the alphabet by matching the simple pictures to the letters. Illustrations feature a wide variety of cheerful characters, from astronauts to mermaids. There's no tricking this clever puzzle, as only the correct cards will fit together! This allows your child to self correct their jigsaws. 26 x 2 pieces Each puzzle 13 x 6.5cm Ages: 4+ (OC222)
- Orchard Toys - Jungle Heads & Tails$29.95A jungle version of Orchard’s bestselling Farmyard Heads & Tails. Match the friendly animal heads and tails in this fun first activity for very young children. As children grow in confidence and ability, use the cards in a simple game of pairs to develop first gameplay skills such as memory and turn taking. Children will love observing and talking about the colourful jungle animals they can see on the cards, from a cheeky monkey to a bright pink flamingo! The game also includes a fun elephant play piece which will get little ones giggling! Suitable for children as young as 18 months, Jungle Heads & Tails is the perfect first game - offering the ideal balance of engaging gameplay, learning and fun! 1-4 players Ages: 18 months plus
- Solitaire (Timeless Games)$34.95A classic Solitaire game set with a wooden board and 33 wooden checkers. The player challenges themselves to have only one checker left. A good brain stimulation game for problem solving and determination. The John N. Hansen Company has been providing the best selling toys and games to the market for more than 50 years. This Solitaire game from the Timeless Games series is a one player game. Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Checkers (Timeless Games)$34.95This is a classic Checkers set. It contains a deluxe wooden playing board and 12 light and 12 dark solid wooden checkers and instructions. Children can easily follow the instructions and enjoy playing this timeless game. The John N. Hansen Company has been providing the best selling toys and games to the market for more than 50 years. This checkers game from the Timeless Games series is for 2 players. Suitable for ages 6 and up.
- Dominoes (Timeless Games)$34.95A quality classic dominoes set containing 28 dot dominoe tiles. The John N. Hansen Company has been providing the best selling toys and games to the market for more than 50 years. This D6 dot dominoes game from the Timeless Games series is suitable for ages 6 and up.
- Duncan Beach Ball Puzzle$14.95The Duncan Beach Ball Puzzle is similar to a cube puzzle, but it's in the shape of a ball! Rotate all six colours and then solve to have them align back to together! Hours of fun in the palm of your hand - great for the beginner to intermediate puzzle solver. Includes a handy instruction manual to get you started! Recommended for Ages 6+
- Rattle Snake Jake$49.95Rattlesnake Jake has stolen your gold! Watch out for his rattle, and carefully sneak the gold back. One wrong move… and he strikes! His ominous rattle builds the suspense for the ultimate jump! If Rattlesnake Jake strikes on your turn, you must return half of your nuggets to him. The player with the most gold when the last nugget has been taken wins the game. Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included. Includes a fun colorful 24-piece puzzle! 2+ Players Ages:4 years+
- Shooting Stars Smart Game$43.95This “5-star” game is full of magic! Can you stack the blocks to recreate the image shown in the challenge? But watch out for shooting stars! The colour of the stars changes when you turn the blocks. Shooting Stars is a unique magical puzzle game, with 80 challenges from easy to expert. Who could wish for more? Game Contents: 4 double sided blocks with coloured stars booklet with 80 challenges and solutions 1 Player Game 80 Challenges from easy to expert Recommended for Ages 6 to Adult
- Rummikub$49.95Rummikub is a tile-based game for 2 to 4 players, combining elements of the card game rummy and mahjong. There are 106 tiles in the game, including 104 numbered tiles (valued 1 to 13 in four different colors, two copies of each) and two jokers. Players have 14 or 16 tiles initially and take turns putting down tiles from their racks into sets (groups or runs) of at least three, drawing a tile if they cannot play. The first player to use all their tiles scores a positive score based on the total of the other players' hands, while the losers get negative scores. An important feature of the game is that players can work with the tiles that have already been played.
- Guess Who? Classic Game$49.95There's a mystery person on your opponent's card. Can you find the matching face in the crowd? Start with your game full of silly-looking characters. Then ask the right questions to eliminate the wrong faces! Does your person have blue eyes? Is your person wearing a hat? Once you're down to a face or two - solve the mystery by guessing who! For ages 6+.
- Animal Snap$14.95Animal snap is a new addition to the range of Usborne Snap cards. The box contains 52 snap cards (13 matching sets of 4), with labelled pictures of different wild animals, including a sloth, monkeys and hippos. Simple instructions on how to play snap are printed on the box, along with the suggestion of playing with few cards to make it easier for younger players. A great way to helps children develop word and picture matching skills in a fun filled family game. Cards Dimensions: 128 x82 mm Ages 2+
- Clouedo Junior$38.95Kids will love putting on their detective's hat and playing this junior version of the classic Cluedo board game! This "whodunit" game is focused on the mystery of 'The Case of the Broken Toy'. Someone broke one of your favourite toys! Can you figure out Which toy is broken? Who broke it? and When they did it? Ages: 5+ Players: 2 to 6