View as Grid List
Items 1-24 of 66
Items Per Pageper page
Sort By Set Descending Direction
- Airbrush Artist Creative KitSpecial Price $39.96 Regular Price $49.95Use this professional airbrush device to create stunning works of art! A professional-style airbrush plus stencils, paper, markers, glue and glitter –everything they need to create dazzling works of art. A great inspiration! Draw, paint and add glitter. Includes 16 different stencils. Requires 2 AA batteries (not supplied). Ages 7+
- Chemistry Bar- Nine Experiment Kit$32.95The Chemistry Bar is great science kit featuring four mini lab experiment sets in combination: Polymer Snow, Hydrophobic Sand, Viscoelastic Slime and Growing Crystals. With lots of different experiments, this kit will keep little scientists going for hours. Boys and girls can explore the basics of chemistry whilst having fun! For ages 8+ or 6+ with assistance.
- -27%Quick ViewDinosArt - Electric Spray PenSpecial Price $79.95 Regular Price $109.95DinosArt-Electric Spray Pen Airbrush like a pro! Select the water-based colour of your choice, insert the marker into the rechargeable electric pen, then gently spray the paint onto the pictures. Pack includes: Electric air spray pen Charging station USB Cable 12 Special markers 10 Images to spray paint 2 Stencil sheets Masking sticker sheet 6 Watercolour paints Paintbrush Collectible dinosaur card Colour instructions Suitable for Ages 7+ years
- Orbiting Solar System -Wind Up$75.95Create a mechanical model of the solar system. Wind it up and watch the planets revolve around the sun. The Orbiting Solar System kit by Thames & Kosmos allows you to create a mechanical model of the solar system. Wind it up and watch the planets revolve around the sun. Assemble this interesting machine, also known as an Orrery, using snap-together plastic parts to learn how the gears and wind-up mechanism work to spin the model. Detail each planet with colourful, realistic-looking printed planet graphics. Discover how a special type of gear called a planetary gear is used to simulate the mesmerising motion of the solar system. Learn about the order of the planets, their relative sizes, their rates of revolution around the sun, their appearance, and other planetary facts. Bonus: There’s a built-in expansion slot in case the mysterious Planet Nine is discovered! This kit includes full-colour step-by-step illustrated assembly instructions. + Build a colourful model of the solar system. + Wind-up engine sets your planets in motion around the sun – no batteries required + Learn about the planets’ celestial orbits. + Explore fundamental gear mechanics; planets travel at different speeds depending on the gear ratio. Rec Age: 6yrs+
- Quercetti Skyrail LeagueSpecial Price $67.96 Regular Price $84.95Skyrail League Build loops, jumps, bends and straight lines and race your friends on the two parallel tracks. Learn basic physics on the way- gravity, speed, and centrifugal force. The new Skyrail League, equipped with two parallel tracks for simultaneous starting, is the perfect game for organizing incredible challenges and learning the first principles of physics! Age: 7-14 years old
- Dragonfly Kite$39.95This kite looks amazing in the sky! Its wide wings give it good lift in light winds. The Dragonfly kite is a beautiful combination of printing and applique. The vivid colours also makes a lovely room decoration to brighten up the place. Flys best in light to medium winds. Wing span 1.4 metre Recommended for ages 6 years+
- Galt Sparkle Jewellery Kit$24.95Make your very own sparkely necklaces, bracelets and rings with this kit containing a range of very pretty, sparkley beads and picture changing disc beads. Create fun necklaces, bracelets and rings by combining picture changing discs with assorted beads. Amaze your friends when they see the pictures change on your jewellery. Fun to make and to wear. Contents: 10 picture changing discs, 120 round, 40 heart and 40 star pony beads, silky cord, elastic, 2 rings, sticky pads and guide. Age: 5 yrs+ (GN4606)
- Smart Brain - French Cut Chess 30cm$49.95This classic strategy game can now be played on the move with this chess set. It consists of natural and brown stained French cut pieces and a folding board with metal latch. The 30 x 30cm folding board is compact for travel and for easy storage. Full instructions are included so it is perfect for both novices and experts. Its stunning design makes it the perfect gift for chess lovers – both young and old.
- Solitaire (Timeless Games)$34.95A classic Solitaire game set with a wooden board and 33 wooden checkers. The player challenges themselves to have only one checker left. A good brain stimulation game for problem solving and determination. The John N. Hansen Company has been providing the best selling toys and games to the market for more than 50 years. This Solitaire game from the Timeless Games series is a one player game. Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- -10%Quick ViewMedium White Bike Helmet With Red StarsSpecial Price $62.95 Regular Price $69.95Vintage White CoConut Helmet with Stars provide dependable protection and a stylish look for every active child. Children will adore its colour and star design. Made with the high-solidity ABS shell material, which makes it staple equipment for your child during cycling. Soft foam padding presents better shock absorption and protects kids’ heads perfectly. Feature a no pinch magnetic clasp buckle and spin dial in the back to simply adjust the size to fit child’s head for a comfortable wearing effect. The eleven vents give the most favourable ventilation, improve airflow, and decrease air resistance for easy riding. CoConuts offers excellent protection for outdoor activities such as skiing and cycling, skating, ice skating, bicycle skating, etc. This cool helmet features:
- An ABS hard quality plastic outer shell with a lightweight inner shell featuring foam pads
- Clever magnetic snap-on buckle, pinch-free, with one-handed operation
- A spin dial in the back to ensure comfort and the perfect fit
- 11 air vents keep children cool
- An adjustable chin straps with quick-release buckle
- Tested for Australian Safety Standards.
- Stylish and comfortable helmet, perfect for kids to scoot, skate and ride safely.
- Sized to fit a head circumference of 53-57 cms.
Age is only an indication Always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range.
Sized to fit head circumference of 53-57 cm
Age: 5 years +
- Aerobie Sprint 10 Inch$26.95An Aerobie is a flying ring used in a manner similar to a flying disc or Frisbee, for recreational catches between two or more individuals. Its ring shape of only about 3 mm (0.12 in) thickness makes the Aerobie lighter and more stable in flight than a disc. It can be bent to tune it for straighter flight.Since it has very low drag and good stability, it can be thrown much farther than a flying disc. The Aerobie was used to set two former world records for thrown objects. Designed in 1984 by Stanford engineering lecturer Alan Adler, the Aerobie has a polycarbonate core with soft rubber bumpers molded onto the inner and outer rims. The outer rim has a spoiler designed to impart stability. Recommended for ages 7 and up
- Uno Flip$17.95UNO FLIP! is the matching game you know, plus exciting new twists. Play the special FLIP card and all cards in your hand, the draw pile and draw deck are flipped over to reveal an entirely new set of numbers and colors on the opposite side! It also has new Draw Five and Skip Everyone cards. It's the matching game you know, with exciting new twists. The double-sided deck contains special FLIP cards and tougher penalties that give the classic game a more competitive edge. There is a "Light Side" to the deck, which plays like classic UNO™, and a "Dark Side" where penalties are super-tough. Suitable Ages: 7+ years.
- Kid Made Modern - Shrink Art Jewelry Kit$32.95Inspired by artists who want to be involved in their creations from start to finish, our Shrink Art Jewelry Kit has everything your budding jewelry designer needs to create colorful shrinking charms and baubles for themselves and friends. To create your jewelry, color in charms, bake in the oven watch them shrink into charms, and combine with jewelry hardware to create your unique design.